THIS DAY this agreement is entered into by and between Nick Gromicko, "SELLER", and ____________________, "PURCHASER", whether one or more, on the terms and conditions and for the purposes hereinafter set forth:
1. SALE OF PROPERTY For and in consideration of FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($44,400.00) and other good and valuable considerations the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Seller does hereby agree to convey, sell, assign, transfer and set over unto Purchaser, the following property situated in Albany County, State of Wyoming, said property being described as follows:
St Addr: WYTEX RANCH TR 18 Location: WYTEX RANCHI TR 18 Net Acres: 35.10 (1,528,956 square feet)
SUBJECT TO all recorded easements, rights-of-way, conditions, encumbrances, and limitations and to all applicable building and use restrictions, zoning laws and ordinances, if any, affecting the property. Together with all rights of ownership associated with the property, including, but not limited to, all easements and rights benefiting the premises, whether or not such easements and rights are of record, and all tenements, hereditaments, improvements, and appurtenances.
2. PURCHASE PRICE AND TERMS The purchase price of the property shall be $44,400.00. The purchaser agrees to pay to the order of the Seller $0 upon execution of this agreement, with the balance of $44,400 being due and payable in monthly installments of $293.02, with the first installment being due and payable on the 1st day of day of September 1, 2022, and a like payment on the first day of each month for 240 months.
3. SECURITY This contract shall stand as security of the payment of the obligations of Purchaser.
4. POSSESSION OF PROPERTY Purchaser shall take possession of the property and all improvements thereon upon execution of this contract and shall continue in the peaceful enjoyment of the property so long as all payments due under the terms of this contract are timely made. Purchaser agrees to keep the property in a good state of repair and in the event of termination of this contract, Purchaser agrees to return the property to Seller in substantially the same condition as it now exists, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
5. TAXES AND ASSESSMENTS Seller shall pay all taxes and assessments levied against the property. In the event that Seller pays the taxes. Purchaser shall reimburse Seller for same upon 30 days' notice to purchaser.
6. DEFAULT If the Purchaser shall fail to perform any of the covenants or conditions contained in this contract on or before the date on which the performance is required, the Seller shall give Purchaser notice of default or performance, stating the Purchaser is allowed fourteen (14) days from the date of the Notice to cure the default or performance. In the event the default or failure of performance is not cured within the 14-day time period, then Seller shall have any of the following remedies, in the discretion of Seller: (a) give the Purchaser a written notice specifying the failure to cure the default and informing the Purchaser that if the default continues for a period of an additional fifteen (15) days after service of the notice of failure to cure, that without further notice, this contract shall stand cancelled, and Seller may regain possession of the property as provided herein; or (b) give the Purchaser a written notice specifying the failure to cure the default and informing the Purchaser that if the default continues for a period of an additional fifteen (15) days after service of the notice of failure to cure, that without further notice, the entire principal balance and unpaid interest shall be immediately due and payable and Seller may take appropriate action against Purchaser for collection of same according to the laws of the State of Wyoming. In the event of default in any of the terms and conditions or installments due and payable under the terms of this contract, Seller shall be entitled to immediate possession of the property. In the event of default and termination of the contract by Seller, Purchaser shall forfeit any and all payments made under the terms of this contract including taxes and assessments as liquidated damages.
7. DEED AND EVIDENCE OF TITLE Upon total payment of the purchase price and any and all late charges, and other amounts due Seller, Seller agrees to deliver to Purchaser a Warranty Deed to the subject property, at Seller’s expense, free and clear of any liens or encumbrances other than taxes and assessments for the current year.
8. NOTICES All notices required hereunder shall be deemed to have been made when deposited in the U. S. Mail, postage prepaid, certified, return receipt requested, to the Purchaser or Seller at the addresses listed below. All notices required hereunder may be sent to: Seller: Nick Gromicko, 3115 Holly Street, Frederick, CO 80516 Purchaser: __________________________________________________________
9. ASSIGNMENT OR SALE Purchaser shall not sell, assign, transfer or convey any interest in the subject property or this agreement, without first securing the written consent of the Seller.
10. PREPAYMENT Purchaser to have the right to prepay, without penalty, the whole or any part of the balance remaining unpaid on this contract at any time before the due date.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement embodies and constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated herein. All prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, representations, oral or written, are merged into this Agreement.
12. AMENDMENT – WAIVERS This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except by an instrument in writing signed by all parties. No delay or failure on the part of any party hereto in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement or under any other documents furnished in connection with or pursuant to this Agreement shall impair any such right, power or privilege or be construed as a waiver of any default or any acquiescence therein. No single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege shall preclude the further exercise of such right, power or privilege, or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. No waiver shall be valid against any party hereto unless made in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement of such waiver is sought and then only to the extent expressly specified therein.
13. SEVERABILITY If any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be held illegal or unenforceable by a court, no other provisions shall be affected by this holding. The parties intend that in the event one or more provisions of this agreement are declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain enforceable, and this agreement shall be interpreted by a Court in favor of survival of all remaining provisions.
14. PURCHASER’S RIGHT TO REINSTATE AFTER ACCELERATION If Purchaser defaults and the loan is accelerated, then Purchaser shall have the right of reinstatement as allowed under the laws of the State of Wyoming, provided that Purchaser: (a) pays Lender all sums which then would be due under this agreement as if no acceleration had occurred; (b) cures any default of any other covenants or agreements; and (c) pays all expenses incurred in enforcing this agreement, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, and other fees incurred for the purpose of protecting Seller's interest in the Property and rights under this agreement. Seller may require that Purchaser pay such reinstatement sums and expenses in one or more of the following forms, as selected by Seller: (a) cash, (b) money order, (c) certified check, bank check, treasurer’s check or cashier’s check, provided any such check is drawn upon an institution whose deposits are insured by a federal agency, instrumentality or entity or (d) Electronic Funds Transfer. Upon reinstatement by Purchaser, this Security Instrument and obligations secured hereby shall remain fully effective as if no acceleration had occurred.
15. HEIRS AND ASSIGNS This contract shall be binding upon and to the benefit of the heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns of the parties hereto. However, nothing herein shall authorize a transfer in violation of paragraph (12).
SELLER: _________________________________________________________ Date:_________________________________
PURCHASER: ____________________________________________________ Date:__________________________________